2016 COLLEGE BOWL CHALLENGE
$20 entry fee – Pick 20 bowl games against the spread
$25,000 guaranteed prize money
PERFECT SCORE BONUS $100,000
- OFFICIAL RULES -
(Card available starting Thursday, December 8, 2016 and posted below)
For details on how to enter using proxy service,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. There is a $20 fee per entry. There is no limit to the number of entries a contestant may
purchase. Entries are non-transferable and non-refundable. Contestants must be at least
21 years or age at date of entry.
2. The contest involves selecting 20 college bowl games against the point spread from
a list of games designated by William Hill. Contest selections must be made before
11:00 A.M. P.S.T on Wednesday, December 28, 2016, after which there will be less
than 20 available game selections and the contest will be closed for entries.
3. The 20/20 College Bowl Challenge is available on the William Hill Mobile Sports app
and at all William Hill Sports Book locations.
4. All games/events must be played within seven (7) days of the originally scheduled date
of action. In the event a game is postponed/canceled beyond the seven (7) days, the
game will be declared a loss towards the Grand Prize and the Perfect Card Bonus.
5. Tickets generated from the wagering system are used to determine winners and losers.
Check your ticket before leaving the window or kiosk. Once selections have been submitted
and the contestant leaves the window or kiosk, tickets cannot be changed or voided.
6. To qualify for the Grand Prize, contestants must submit selections for exactly 20 games
with selections properly marked.
7. The Grand Prize is a minimum of $25,000. The Grand Prize will be awarded to the
contestant selecting the most winners. If the total amount of entry fees collected exceeds
$25,000, then 70% of additional paid entry fees will be added to the prize money.
8. In the event of a tie for the Grand Prize, the prize money will be divided equally among
all entries involved in the tie.
9. A bonus of $100,000 will be paid only if the contest winner has a perfect score of
20 wins. In the event there are multiple entries with 20 wins, the bonus will be divided
equally among all entries with 20 wins.
10. Winning tickets are non-transferable. Winners must present a valid photo I.D. in person
to claim prizes.
11. All prizes must be redeemed by Monday, May 1, 2017. No Exceptions. Uncollected
prizes will be deemed forfeited and become property of William Hill.
12. Winners will be subject to IRS reporting of winnings based on applicable laws and IRS
regulations. Contestants who refuse to provide their tax identification number when
required will not be allowed to collect their winnings.
13. All house rules apply to the College Bowl Challenge unless otherwise specified herein.
14. Employees of William Hill and their immediate families are not eligible to compete in
the College Bowl Challenge.
15. Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations
not covered by these rules will be resolved by William Hill management in a manner
deemed by them to be fair to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding
on all contestants. If the patron is not satisfied with the result of William Hill’s decision,
they have the option to seek resolution with the Nevada Gaming Control Boards.
16. William Hill management reserves the right to make changes to the contest rules and
format or cancel the contest at any time.
17. All winners grant William Hill the right to take and utilize any or all photographs taken
of them or information secured from them, including their name and likeness, in
connection with the contest for publicity, promotional or advertising purposes in any
media without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent. Winners release
William Hill, its employees and officers of any liability in connection with such use.
18. For questions or any other information regarding the College Bowl Challenge, contact
William Hill Customer Support at (855) 754-1200.